Script – FFXBBQ
This is a script to batch sim, wavelet, post-process, render, and email.
It is mostly an R&D tool, since you can only render out your current view (I may change that)
Grab the script from here:
You must run it from the Maxscript Menu->Run Script or it will not properly install
Then open the Customize User Interface->Category->JRandom->FFXBBQ and create a shortcut/button/quad/whatever you like to run.
Oh a simple demo vid here: http://www.vimeo.com/26898025
So the main thing that will stop this script from a full process is YOU forgetting to add the proper Output Channels when you set you post-processing steps.
You can make use of the folder flags to create Dynamic folders on the fly. You can build the directory tree by Node Name, Date, Time, Date&Time, 2 Custom fields, Scene Name. When using the render mode it will do this automagically, unless there is some method that I am unaware of (which is totally possible)
I don’t really have the time to explain how it all works step-by-step. It should be easy and straightforward enough to get the idea.
You can always ask questions, I almost always answer.
14 Comments to Script – FFXBBQ
Leave a comment
- Script – FFXBBQ
- Script – KVM Krakatoa Version Master
- Script – PF Spliner v4.0.0
- Script – FumeFX Preview Window Resizer
- Script – FX Floater
- Script – Sim & Render
- Script – TimeLine Timer
- Script – BatchFBX
- Script – Block Beveler
- Script – Carpet Bomber v1.0
- Script – CSV 2 Keys
- Script – CSV Viewer
- Script – Face To Elements
- Script – FumeFX Turbulence Randomizer
- Script – pFlow Control
- Script – PFlow Display Utility
- Script – PFlow Viewport Quantity Multiplier Switcher
- Script – FumeFX Set New Output Folder
- PFlow Tools Box#3 Simple Vortex
- Pflow Tools Box#3 Random Colors